Terminations of access
- Text – includes all text on every page of the Site, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- Graphics – includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Site, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- Design – includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Site.
- Affiliates – refers to companies and divisions under the ownership of bizWorkz
Acceptable use of the site
A limited license is granted to you by us to view, download, and use a single copy of the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use and only as an aid to understanding content on the Site. The Site may be used in a manner consistent with this purpose, and only within the context of the products, services and information set forth on the Site. Except as provided herein, you are not permitted to download (other than page caching) or change any portion of the Site, unless you have our express written consent.
You are prohibited from doing any of the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Submitting or inserting any malicious code to, or through the Site.
Violation of these security rules may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your access rights. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
What you can do to protect your information
- Use only secure websites when disclosing your sensitive information. Secure pages begin with “https”.
- Avoid using easy to figure out access and personal ID (PIN) codes.
3. Never respond to unsolicited requests for your financial information.
The Site may contain hyperlinks or “links” to websites owned and operated by our affiliates, our affiliate’s approved licenses, and others. We are not responsible for the privacy and security practices of others once you leave our Site. If you provide any information to parties who operate websites that are linked to or from this Site, different rules may apply to their collection, use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. We encourage you to review other websites’ or advertisers’ policies before revealing any sensitive or personal information. Under no circumstances shall we and/or our Affiliates have any liability whatsoever for the activities conducted by or at any website accessed from or through the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
Your agreement to the following disclaimers and limitations are a material inducement for us to permit you to access the Site. Your use of the Site, and the obligations and liabilities of us in respect of your use of the Site, is expressly limited as follows:
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of the site is at your sole risk. The site is provided “as is” and without any warranty whatsoever. We disclaim any and all express and implied warranties whatsoever, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.